Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Time Is Coming!


http://www.jaxmomsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/elfonshelf.jpg

     It's the most wonderful time of the year!  It's Christmas, and every elementary teacher in the world is looking for Christmas crafts to do with the students.  We are looking for crafts that are free or practically free.  What better place to look for those kinds of ideas than Pinterest?  Pinterest has more ideas than I could possibly pin and use, but how nice to have this accessibility at my fingertips!
     On my Pinterest board, you will find crafts that include Elf on a Shelf, Santa handprint ornaments and lots of other cute, free ideas.  Parents always love getting these kinds of cute keepsakes. I know I looked forward to my boys bringing their little handmade ornaments home from school each year.  They still hang on our tree today.  Those crafted -with -love ornaments mean more to me than any other ornament on our tree.  I've shared my board with you below.  Hopefully, you can use some of the ideas in your classroom or at home with your little one.
http://www.pinterest.com/deitrac40/christmas-crafts/

No comments:

Post a Comment