Saturday, December 7, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers

     If you haven't discovered this most amazing website full of teacher resources, then you're truly missing out on some great ideas! The name of the website is Teachers Pay Teachers.  I have recently discovered this website,  and now it is the first place that I go when I need ideas and resources to help me teach. Some of the resources are free and some of them are available to purchase through PayPal using a debit card or charge card. The resources that are available for payment are not expensive and much cheaper than what you would buy in a teacher store. 
     One of the greatest reasons to use this website is that the money that you spend to buy the resources goes directly to the teacher who contributed his/ her resources to the website.  We all know that teachers need extra money and I believe that teachers deserve to be paid for their unique ideas.  I'm happy to pay a teacher if I can use her resources.  I'd rather pay a teacher than pay a store and have them spend the profit.  Check out this link for some wonderful ideas and resources to add to your classroom collection.  I promise you'll fall in love with it like I did!  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment